Thursday 6 August 2015

Fish Hoek. Normality?

A friend and I went to Fishoek today. Bought some Kentucky, a half litre of Coke and walked to our usual spot to chill. It was an awesome day! We were sitting sort of behind a fishing boat, pulled far up the beach, next to the lifesavers hut. Warm winter sun blazing down on us. I snapped some, what I would call normality, pictures. Happy people strolling down the white beach, calling at their dogs, playing fetch in the water. Parents wheeling toddlers around in various models of preambulators.A Clean beach confronting the waves that were trying to force their way upon it, then drowning trying to do so. The beach was really clean which is great. The car park as well. I detest littering. Each dog owner of dogs that crapped on the beach that I saw, cleaned it up immediately. Passionate about dogs I say awesome! Yet beer tops plastic bottle tops and some broken glass surrounded me. Stupid humans. That was the only thing that irked me. I cleaned it up when we left. Fishoek Beach. Chilled.

No comments: